FrontierVille Quest, Mission, Tasks & Goal Guide – Part 2
Click Here For Older Quest Details!
The following post details each FrontierVille quest, allowing you to plan ahead when playing the game. If you do not wish to know what quests lay ahead of you, please do not read
Want to know what lies ahead in FrontierVille? Want to make sure you are stocking the required supplies in order to level up quickly? Then keep reading!
Below you will find a detailed listing of each quest, in the approximate order you will come across it. The order is not 100% exact, as each player will complete the order slightly differently, but this will give you a solid idea of what to expect. These quests are also not Level specific. Leveling is based on the accumulation of experience only, whereas new quests are provided to you based on the completion of previous ones first.
We will update this post as we reach new quests, and when possible have detailed what rewards are earned at each stage. Be sure to bookmark this post in order to check back often for new updates!
Note #1: The first few quests are not included as they are simple tutorials that the game provides, and we did not feel they needed any explanation here.
Note #2: Last updated Oct 18, 2010.
Note #3: Please remember, these are not in the exact order you will see them as each person will complete the order slightly differently. You can only have 4 active quests at any one time so your order may differ from the list below.
Note #4: The developers have been changing and balancing the game often. Some wording may be slightly out of date. I am doing my best to keep everything current but cannot see exact wording on quests already completed.
Click Here For Our Past Listings!
Varmint Cannon: Part 1 – Rewards: 100 XP + 500 Coins
- Get One Saltpeter
- Saltpeter is awarded when trading in the Manure Collection
- Craft 1 Fire
- Fire is crafted inside your Covered Wagon
- Build Foundry
- The Foundry frame costs 50,000 Coins + 50 Wood in the Market, requires 250 Wood to build, and 5 Cement, 5 Shingles, 5 Windows, 5 Pegs and 5 Mallets
Varmint Cannon: Part 2 – Rewards: 100 XP + 3 Powder Kegs
- Craft or Buy One Powder Keg
- Powder Kegs are crafted inside your Foundry ising 1 Saltpeter and 5 Fire
- Get 10 Insurance Waivers from Neighbors
- this request is posted to your news feed
- Buy Snake Cannon
- the Snake Cannon costs 5000 (4750) Coins (50 XP for purchasing)
Varmint Cannon: Part 3 – Rewards: 100 XP + 1 Powder Keg
- Clear One Skull
- Fire Snake Cannon Twice
- Aug 30 Update: there are still issues with this firing correctly for some players. The developer is working on it.
- Purchase a Bucket
- buckets can be purchased in the Market for 250 (237) Coins + 1 Wood
Varmint Cannon: Part 4 – Rewards: 100 XP + Powder Keg
- Harvest Ten Crops
- Fire Groundhog Cannon
- Buy One Pitchfork
- a Pitchfork can be purchased in the Market for 400 coins
Varmint Cannon: Part 5 – Rewards: 100 XP + Decorative Cannonballs
- Feed 10 Geese
- Fire Fox Cannon
- Fox Cannon is purchased in the Foundry for 55000 (52250) Coins (550XP for purchasing)
- Request 10 Pieces of Scrap Metal from Friends
Back To School: Part 1 – Rewards: 2500 Coins + 100 XP
- Harvest 10 Pumpkins
- Plant Ten Fruit Trees
- Sell Ten Adult Goats
Back To School: Part 2 – Rewards: unknown
- Water or Harvest 15 Apple Trees
- Feed 15 Pigs
- Collect Ten Country Fair Tickets
- It’ll cost ya ten tickets to complete the mission
Back To School: Part 3 – Rewards: 250 XP + 1000 Coins
- Visit Ten Neighbors
- Buy a Swimming Hole
- the Swimming Hole costs 2000 coins at the Market, under the Specials tab
- Collect One School House Daily Bonus
Back To School: Part 4 – Rewards: 300 XP + 1250 Coins + 1 Dunce Cap
- Buy a Pump Well
- the Pump Well costs 4000 coins + 2 wood at the Market
- Have 25 Cloth
- fulfilling the mission will consume the cloth
- Get Ten Soaps
- them soaps will be used up, too!
Hot Wheels – Rewards: 100 XP + Deluxe Buggy
- Collect Ten Saddle Soap
- It’ll cost you them soap to complete this mission
- Collect Ten Elbow Grease
- It’ll cost you the grease too)
- Clear Five Grasses
Jackalope Society: Part 1 – Rewards: 50 XP + 150 Food
- Harvest Five Corn
- Sell Five Adult Chickens
- Buy One BBQ Grill in the Market
- the BBQ Grill costs 2000 (1900) in the market
Jackalope Society: Part 2 – Rewards: 60 XP + 750 Coins
- Collect 10 Jackalope RSVP’s
- Visit 2 Friends
Jackalope Society: Part 3 – Rewards: 75 XP + 100 Food
- Collect Ten Secret Handshakes
- Buy Jackalope Lodge in the Market
- the Jackalope Lodge costs 1000 (950) coins + 10 Wood
Jackalope Society: Part 4 – Rewards: 80 XP + 500 Coins
- Build A Jackalope Lodge
- requires 90 Wood, 5 Shingles, 5 Pegs, 5 Windows, 5 Cement, 5 Mallets, 15 Levels
- Buy 4 Goats in the Market
- goats cost 195 (185) coins
Build A Water Tower – Rewards: 250 XP + Water Tower
Enjoy Some Tasty French Fries – Rewards: 50 XP + Two French Fries
- Harvest Ten Potatoes
- Get Ten Elbow Grease
- Get Ten Blocks of Lard
Aunts List: Part 1 – Rewards: 50 Food
- Plant 60 Potatoes
- Tend 20 Neighbor Potatoes
Aunts List: Part 2 – Rewards: 50 XP
- Harvest 60 Potatoes
- Tend 20 Neighbor Potatoes
Aunts List: Part 3 – Rewards: 1 Cow
- Buy 10 Cows
- Tend 10 Neighbor Cows
Aunts List: Part 4 – Rewards: 1 Ox
- Buy One Butter churn
- the butter churn costs 3800 (3610) coins + 2 wood
- Get One Ribeye
Aunts List: Part 5 – Rewards: Boiled Shoes
- Craft 20 Planks
- planks are crafted inside your Covered Wagon
- Get Ten Nails
- Collect 10 Shipping Labels
- shipping labels can be requested from your friends
Huge 33×33 Homestead Expansion: Part 1 – Rewards: 200 XP + 2500 Coins
- Have Three Ribbons
- Buy a Forest Saw at the Market
- the forest saw costs 3500 (3325) coins
- Chop Ten Neighbor Trees
Huge 33×33 Homestead Expansion: Part 2 – Rewards: 400 XP + 5000 Coins
- Get 20 Telescopes
- telescopes can be requested from friends
- Feed 25 Animals
- Clobber Four Foxes
Huge 33×33 Homestead Expansion: Part 3 – Rewards: 300 XP + 10,000 Coins
- Clobber Three Snakes
- Have or Craft Three Cakes
- cakes are crafted inside your Inn
- Visit 12 Neighbors
Huge 33×33 Homestead Expansion: Part 4 – Rewards: 500 XP + 5000 Coins + Huge Homestead
- Harvest 300 Crops on your Homestead
- Clobber Eight Groundhogs
- Get 20 Survey Authorizations
- these survey authorizations will be removed to complete the mission
Huge 33×33 Homestead Expansion: Part 5 – Rewards: 15 Cloth + 10,000 Coins
- Collect 2 Daily Bonuses From the Land Office
- Have or Craft Two Land Grants
- land grants are crafted inside your Land Office
- Buy 33×33 Land Expansion at your Land Office
Last updated Oct 18, 2010.
Bookmark Us – More Coming Daily!
I’m getting bored as I’ve finished all of the missions and need more missions and need to expand my property already as I have so much stuff on it.I’ve expanded the second expansion.Thanks for reading my comment.
PS…I don’t know what to fill in for the website. Have a great day,Judy
I deleted my water tower accidently need to know how to do it again.
Also new missions plz asap.
I did that ony sawmill and had to buy a new one and had to start all over building it.
I have finished the Headless Horseman mission and all the Halloween missions and have not received another mission for 2 days…..I have noticed that some of my neighbors are working on a new mission that I haven’t yet received…..What is going on? I am becoming quite frustrated with this game….I really liked it and now I am becoming very bored waiting for something new to come along. Help me out! THANKS!
I have been done all the missions for a few days ,, my friends are doing missions that i did like 2 months ago or longer
but am getting bored waiting. only have a couple badges left to get and i am done. those badges are going to take a long long time unless i get 500 neighbors soon lol not likely going to happen since i only have 40 or 50 neighbors
Glad to know it’s not just me that isn’t getting new missions after the headless horseman. What’s going on? I’m getting bored waiting for more missions too!