How To Collect FarmVille Collectibles
Wondering how to collect the various items you need for each of the new FarmVille Collections? We have the list! What to know what rewards you can trade in your collection for? We have that list too!
- Gloves are a Common that is found via Gifting
- Trowel is a Common that is found via Plowing
- Cultivator is a Common that is found via Fertilizing
- Twine is a Uncommon that is found via Harvesting Sheep
- Pruning Saw is a Uncommon that is found via Harvesting Trees
- Shears is a Rare that is found via Fertilizing
- Needlepoint is a Common that is found via Gifting
- Spigot is a Common that is found via Plowing
- Pocketwatch is a Common that is found via Plowing
- Salt Shaker is a Uncommon that is found via Plowing
- Thimble is a Uncommon that is found via Plowing
- Cow Bell is a Rare that is found via Harvesting Cows
- Ladybug is a Common that is found via Fertilizing
- Dragonfly is a Common that is found via Gifting
- Caterpillar is a Common that is found via Harvesting Trees
- Stickbug is a Uncommon that is found via Harvesting Trees
- Beetle is a Uncommon that is found via Fertilizing
- Centipede is a Rare that is found via Plowing
- Green Plume is a Common that is found via Gifting
- Hen Feather is a Common that is found via Harvesting Chickens
- Dapple Plume is a Common that is found via Harvesting Ducks
- Red Feather is a Uncommon that is found via Fertilizing
- Banded Quill is a Uncommon that is found via Harvesting Turkeys and Geese
- Blue Feather is a Rare that is via Harvesting Trees
- Emperor is a common found in your fertilized crops
- Painted Lady is a common found when fertilizing your neighbors
- Blue Butterfly is a common from harvesting trees
- Swallowtail is an uncommon found when fertilizing your neighbors
- Zebra is an uncommon from harvesting trees
- Copper is a rare from harvesting trees
Once you have collected all 6 items in 1 set, you can Trade In that collection for a reward:
- 5,000 Coins
- 5 Tanks of Fuel
The rewards are a bit of a disappointment.
I agree Kimberly. I was hoping they would be a little better considering the difficulty of collecting some of the items.
All that work and that’s all we get? I guess if I find them its cool, but I’m not wasting my time trying to find them. It’d be different if the prizes were better.
What are the rewards?
Josh, the rewards were listed above in the post:
* 5,000 Coins
* Or 5 Tanks of Fuel
Is that when you collect one item or when you collect the who collection?? I need to know
I am going to assume you are asking about the rewards.. You earn the rewards when you complete one full collection.
I keep losing gifts between the Accept button and the farm. Anyone know why or what I can do to prevent it?
I accept my gifts using Mozilla Firefox and then open my farm over at farmville.com and have never lost anything. You may want to try that?
I stole it!
Joy, I’m glad I’m not the only one this happens to. It has happened to me at least six times this week. If you find a solution — will you pass it on???? If it’s happening to us, you know it is happening to others as well.
“Cow Bell is a Rare that is found via Harvesting Cows”
Do you get the bell also by harvesting dairy farms?
Yes, you are able to collect the bell from the dairy farms too
Can you get the cowbell even if you only have pink, brown and green cows? I sold all of my white cows before these collections started. I’ve yet to get a cowbell from my farm.
That’s an interesting question, and unfortunately I don’t have the answer. It may be why I have not received a cow bell either, since all my cows are pink, brown and green too. I will see what I can find out!
Since my last post, i’ve harvested my 5 dairy farms and other loose brown and pink cows twice and still haven’t gotten a cowbell yet. I do now have a normal cow, but i’m not holding my breath from just that one!
I harvested brown cows and got a bell … so it works with coloured cows .. i have no white cows
Hey Joanne, you’re pretty good at this FarmVille stuff. What level are you?
Hi Kelly… I am level 52 at the moment
I just turned my first complete collection and I received 250xp, 5000 coins, and 5 full tanks of fuel. Not bad for doing what I do on farmville anyway.
I also just turned in my first complete collection (being the beetle the last one). Got the rewards and posted on my feed to share with everyone. After that when I got back to farmville, the beetle had disappeared from my collection – 5/6 complete. What is going on? Anyone?
That is what is supposed to happen. When you complete a collection, you trade in 1 of each item for the 3 rewards. You then start the collection again. If after you traded in your complete collection, you ended up with 5/6 still left, it means you had at least 2 of each item, except your beetle, before collecting your reward. You can collect the same collection as many times as you are able.
Do we get the collectables if we use the vehicles – like harvester, plower, seeder to do the work?
Yes, I use vehicles and still receive collectibles
I have never got a cow bell. Has anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?
I lost 20 tanks of fuel when I clicked USE in the gift box – the guage never increased in number! I really hated losing that much!!
If you have your farmer blocked in, in order to avoid walking everywhere, will you still find collectables?
Absolutely! My farmer is blocked and I find them quite often
I have roughly 300 cows and have harvested them at least 5 times since this collectibles thing started and haven’t seen the cowbell yet. I also have quite a few sheep and only recieved one twing collectible whereas one of my neighbors has only 6 sheep and has also received the twine collectible. Is there any pattern to obtaining these. There doesn’t sem to be.
I have CONFIRMED that you can indeed get a cowbell from harvesting the dairy farm. Just got one tonight
Thanks a lot farmers! Does anybody have an idea about how many times shall we harvest a certain item to be able to find the collectables associated with that item?
It is completely random. There is no specific number of times required.